6.22.2006

confessions in a stadium

my camera was carefully hidden inside my wallet last night.
and, for good reason.

i was in montreal to see madonna at the bell centre.

my seats were amazing.
i was on the floor....in the aisle....RIGHT BESIDE THE CATWALK.

the opportunity to reach out and touch madge was presented to me...but, i happened to be fiddling with my camera at that exact moment...and, it passed quickly.

but, i do have lasting memories...and, some pictures.

.: website :. wonderbug's flickr photos

enjoy.

ALSO! in the next few days...look for TASH'S & SBF'S GREAT MADONNA ADVENTURE *VIDEO*!!

scoosbeev,

the bug.

SET LIST
* Future Lovers
* I Feel Love
* Get Together
* Like A Virgin
* Jump
* Live To Tell
* Forbidden Love
* Isaac
* Sorry
* Like It Or Not
* I Love New York
* Ray Of Light
* Let It Will Be
* Drowned World/Substitute For Love
* Paradise (Not For Me)
* Disco Inferno/Music
* La Isla Bonita
* Erotica
* Lucky Star
* Hung Up

No comments: